The theme of the XXXI World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland:
‘Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy’ (Mt 5:7).
July 22 – 31, 2016
For men ages 21 to 30
- Applications received by March 31, 2016 will be given priority.
- Cost: $1000 (covers lodging, meals, and transportation while in Poland). The cost does not cover airfare or pocket spending money. Plane tickets can be purchased upon acceptance with approval from YSI staff.
- Deposit: A $200 deposit is due at the time of application.
- Payment deadline: The full balance for the trip is due by April 15, 2016.
- Making payments: To make a payment, click on the “Payment” tab above and follow the instructions.
- Itinerary: initial stop and stay in Warsaw; side trip through Częstochowa; final segment in Kraków.
- Questions: For more information about the WYD trip, contact Tim Barry at 412-683-8448 x301, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the WYD events, visit krakow2016.com.